Fee was taken for full Course but now BRDS is saying that only candidates who

have cleared the first round of entrance examination (any design course) can attend

further classes. When we approached them, the BRDS staff and the owner MR.

Bhavar Singh Rathore misbehaved and refused to listen to our complaints,they are

neither ready for refund of fee nor allowing us to attend classes. During admission

we were never told anything, now suddenly they are refusing to teach us. They are

cheating gullible students in the name of NID Coaching.

Name of coaching: Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio (BRDS)

Name of Coaching institute's owner: Bhanwar singh Rathore

This person wrote the review because of "worst cheating experience" at Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio brds nid entrance exam coaching for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio?

Comments